Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Family Descent! Virella, Velazquez

My paternal Last name "Virella" came from Portugal. They traveled sometime in 1860's to US then, separate and start to immigrate to Puerto Rico and some to virgins islands. Maternal last name was Velazquez and it comes from Spain. The grant grant father of my grandfather tell him  that the immigrate from spain to United States of America some  time in 1820's. Then the family started to spread out in 1840 to Puerto Rico and places on US.They started to move to  Puerto Rico, to find a better economical life.I t still some of the family in the country, but the mayority lived on Puerto Rico. It's surprising of how my family came to Puerto Rico in that years because thanks to them I'm here not on Spain or Portugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment